We formalize before the Administration all the necessary paperwork to ensure that our clients' goods are shipped in the shortest possible time guaranteeing a highly qualified service that will safeguard their legal and fiscal security. Our team of highly qualified experts is constantly in training, to assure compliance with customs and tax regulations, and any regulation on foreign trade with border controls (Health, FITO, Vet, Soivre, CITES, Dual use technology, etc.). Our customers benefit from personalized advice in foreign trade that will help them in making decisions on their international operations.
CUSTOMS REPRESENTATION SERVICES
• Import, export, transit and linkages to customs warehousing dispatches.
• Border control inspection handling.
• Reviewing and verification of Customs declarations ex post facto.
AUDIT AND CONSULTING SERVICES
• Requesting and processing of permits to establish customs warehouse.
• Assistance in Tax Agency inspections to companies.
• Processing of EORI and NIF (Tax Identification Number) codes to resident and nonresident companies.
«Operinter has obtained AEO certification (Customs simplifications OEAC and protection and security OEAS types) for some of its companies. This figure of national and international recognition makes us collaborators and trusted partners of the Administration, allowing us to obtain certain benefits such as: shortening of checks and screenings at customs, examinations of goods in our own facilities and simplified authorizations for customs procedures so that your goods will enjoy preferential handling, more agile and faster.»